Exclusive | Historic | Luxury
Seppeltsfield Vineyard Cottage
A Barossa Valley Accommodation
Experience for one couple.
It’s our privilege to introduce you to the many facets of the Barossa Valley.
The following experiences and extras are included in every stay.
At Seppeltsfield Vineyard Cottage, we offer a heritage, self-contained, luxury boutique Barossa Valley accommodation experience exclusively for one couple.
Our 100% Excellent Trip Advisor guest reviews support the importance we place on providing our guests with not only luxury Barossa vineyard accommodation, but also a unique “flavours of the Barossa” experience.
Your Cottage is:
- Self-contained, for one couple only & situated in our private, 10 acre vineyard
- An authentic 1860s early German settler’s cottage combined with stunning modern features
- Next door to Hentley Farm winery and restaurant
- A 10 minute walk to Seppeltsfield Winery, the Jam Factory & Fino restaurant
- 5 minutes from Maggie Beer’s Farmshop and Appellation restaurant
- Daily Heritage Tour of nearby historic Seppeltsfield Winery (Value $30).
- Complimentary transfers to Barossa restaurants Hentley Farm, Fino and Appellation on one evening of your stay (by prior arrangement).
- 10% off purchases made at the Jam Factory@ Seppeltsfield retail shop.
- Touring advice and information about cellar doors and small wine producers.
- Maggie Beer paté, fruit paste & crackers
- Barossa Cheese Company “Babybert” cheese
- Biscuits from the local bakery or homemade
- Bottle of estate produced, premium Barossa Seize the Day Rosé
- A bottle of SA or Barossa beer.
- A bottle of Barossa Cider Co. Squashed Apple Cider
- Carafe of Seppeltsfield Tokay
- South Australian or Barossa Valley extra virgin olive oil & Balsamic vinegar, Beerenberg tomato sauce, fresh herbs from the garden including lemon thyme, garlic chives, basil, sage, parsley & thyme.
- Depending on the season, guests are welcome to help themselves to our figs, quinces, cherries, plums, lemons, pomegranates & mulberries. Our vegetable garden, again depending on the season, offers strawberries, capsicum, rainbow chard, snow peas and tomatoes.
- Espresso Coffee
- Choice of cereals, including organic Au Naturale Fleming and Ware muesli
- Local & South Australian fresh fruit
- Kernich’s Jersey milk from nearby Greenock (full cream and low fat) – the full cream even has natural cream on top!
- Linke’s Family Meat store double smoked Barossa bacon
- Farm fresh eggs from our own hens (subject to them laying!)
- Apex bakery bread made in their 80 year old wood fired Scotch oven and containing no preservatives
- A choice of Beerenberg jams.
- South Australian Riverland orange & apple juice
- A choice of Twining teas and infusions
- Moccona instant coffee, plunger coffee & hot chocolate