Rates & Availability
Our tariff includes generous breakfast provisions, gourmet Barossa produce and extra services and facilities to enhance your stay. Enquiries regarding Gift Vouchers welcome.
$750.00 per couple/night
Extended stay rates (3 or more nights) from $570 to $690/night.
* Two night minimum and other minimum periods apply as indicated on the booking calendar. The prices displayed on this website are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are based on a twin share basis per night. These prices are intended as a guide only and are subject to variation without notice.
- Daily Heritage Tour of nearby historic Seppeltsfield Winery (Value $30)
- Complimentary bottle of Seize the Day Rosé or Pinot Gris
- 10% discount voucher for purchases made at the Jam Factory@Seppeltsfield retail shop during your stay
- Complimentary transfers to Appellation, Fino or Hentley Farm restaurants on one night of your stay (by prior arrangement & subject to availability)
- Touring advice and information about cellar doors and small wine producers
- Opportunities for an informal stroll through our Seize the Day vineyard with Peter if requested (subject to availability).
- Please be aware we are a working vineyard and whilst all efforts are made to ensure guests are not disturbed, there are occasions where vineyard work may need to be done whilst guests are in residence. Where at all possible we work around the comfort and privacy of guests.
- Maggie Beer paté, fruit paste & crackers
- Barossa Cheese Company “Babybert” cheese
- Bread & Biscuits from the local bakery
- Bottle of estate produced, premium Barossa Seize the Day Rosé or Eden Valley Pinot Gris
- A bottle of SA Coopers or Barossa beer.
- A bottle of Barossa Cider Co. Squashed Apple Cider
- Carafe of Seppeltsfield Tokay
- South Australian or Barossa Valley extra virgin olive oil & Balsamic vinegar, Beerenberg tomato sauce, fresh herbs from the garden including lemon thyme, garlic chives, basil, sage, parsley & thyme.
- Depending on the season, guests are welcome to help themselves to our figs, quinces, cherries, plums, lemons, pomegranates & mulberries. Our vegetable garden, again depending on the season, offers strawberries, capsicum, rainbow chard, snow peas and tomatoes.
- Espresso Coffee (Nespresso CitiZ machine)
- Choice of cereals, including organic Au Naturale Fleming and Ware muesli
- Local & South Australian fresh fruit
- Biodynamic Paris Creek yoghurts
- Kernich’s Jersey Fresh milk from nearby Greenock (full cream and low fat), the full cream milk even has natural cream on top!
- Linke’s Family Meat store double smoked Barossa bacon
- Farm fresh eggs from our own hens (subject to our hens laying!)
- Apex bakery bread made in their 80 year old wood fired Scotch oven and containing no preservatives
- A choice of Beerenberg jams.
- Nippy’s Riverland orange & apple juice
- A choice of Twining or Tea Blossoms teas and infusions
- Moccona instant coffee, plunger coffee & Grounded Pleasures hot chocolate