HENTLEY FARM “DINE & STAY” SPECIAL OCCASION PACKAGE
Celebrate a special occasion with a Discovery Menu dining experience at Hentley Farm and stay for the weekend. For accommodation near Hentley Farm, you can’t stay any closer than Seppeltsfield Vineyard Cottage.
Book our Hentley Farm Special Occasion Package when you book your stay and enjoy the Hentley Farm Discovery Lunch Degustation with paired wines, a bottle of Hentley Farm’s own Blanc de Noir sparkling on arrival and many complimentary services and provisions, including personally selected local gourmet products. The included provisions are also enough to create a platter to graze on while enjoying a sunny afternoon in the garden, a sunset dinner on the cottage verandah by the vines, or curled up by the roaring cottage fire in winter.
We’re lucky enough to be Hentley Farm’s next door neighbour and our cottage guests are welcome to take a leisurely four minute stroll to the Hentley Farm restaurant and cellar door. From the cottages back lawn, wander past our English Mulberry tree, under our magnificent 200 year old river red gum and through the private access gate from our property to Hentley Farm. Walk along the banks of Greenock Creek and along the headland of one of Hentley Farm’s vineyards. Look out for some friendly kangaroos and say hello to our pet alpacas on your way.
Located in their gloriously refurbished barn The Atrium at Hentley Farm offers a Discovery Menu according to the seasons, offering a personal journey of discovery through different flavours, concepts, ingredients and wine parings.
So if you are looking to plan the perfect special occasion getaway to the Barossa, why not consider our accommodation as close to Hentley Farm as you can get, and make it a truly memorable experience.
- Hentley Farm Lunch Discovery Degustation experience with Matching Wines for two people (reservations available Thursday to Sunday only)
- Bottle of Hentley Farm Blanc de Noir, chilled and waiting for you on arrival at the cottage
- Grazing platter provisions like Maggie Beer paté, Quince paste, Linke’s Butchers Smoked meats, Torzi Matthew olives, Barossa Valley Cheese Co. Camembert
- Generous breakfast provisions for cooked and continental breakfasts each day of stay including Linke’s Butchers amazing double smoked bacon, farm fresh local eggs, Barossa Cheese Co. Haloumi, tomatoes, yoghurts, granola/muesli, fresh local milk and orange juice.
- Barossa Honey biscuits and chocolate treats
- Freshly baked bread from Apex Bakery
- Complimentary tasting at Seppeltsfield cellar door for two (Valued at $20)
- Seppeltsfield Tokay on tap direct from the barrel in the cottage private cellar
- Bottomless espresso, macchiato, latté or flat white coffees made with your Nespresso Creatista coffee machine.
- Fresh fruit and freshly hand picked flowers through out the cottage
- Heated bathroom floor and warm towels await after a deep soak in the rainwater bath
- Vasse Virgin and Molton Brown luxury personal toiletries
( Hentley Farm Lunch Discovery Degustation menu with The Farm Wine pairing normal rrp $600/couple.)
The restaurant is currently open on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sundays for LUNCH ONLY. See their website for more details.
Cancellation fee of $75 for cancellations within 24hrs of dining reservation time at Hentley Farm .
Reservations at Hentley Farm cannot be made more than 3 months out, so your reservation cannot be guaranteed until this time. The cost of the dining package will be charged at the time of your final accommodation payment 30 days prior to arrival and after your dinner reservation has been confirmed.
Package is subject to restaurant availability. Prices inclusive of all taxes.
We reserve the right to charge any price increase made by the restaurant after the booking is made.
This experience can be booked and paid for when you book your stay with us. Click the BOOK ONLINE button below and select your dates of stay then enter BOOK NOW. This Special Occasion package will then be displayed for selection.