HENTLEY FARM SPECIAL OCCASION PACKAGE
To celebrate a special occasion with a Discovery Menu dinner at Hentley Farm, why not stay and make a weekend of it? For accommodation near Hentley Farm, you can’t stay any closer than Seppeltsfield Vineyard Cottage.
We’re lucky enough to be Hentley Farm’s next door neighbour and our cottage guests are welcome to take a leisurely four minute stroll to the Hentley Farm restaurant and cellar door. From the cottage, wander past our English Mulberry tree, under our magnificent 200 year old river red gum and through the private access gate from our property to Hentley Farm. Walk along the banks of Greenock Creek and along the headland of one of Hentley Farm’s vineyards. Look out for some friendly kangaroos and say hello to our pet alpacas on your way. Alternatively, if it’s raining or dark, we offer complimentary transfers to and from the restaurant, although some of our more adventurous guests even enjoy the thrill of a night time walk (torch supplied!)
Book our Hentley Farm Special Occasion Package when you book your stay and receive $50 off the Hentley Farm Discovery Menu and many complimentary services and provisions, including personally selected local gourmet products. After a long lunch at Hentley Farm, these are usually enough to create a platter to graze on for dinner while enjoying a summer sunset from the cottage verandah by the vines, or by the roaring cottage fire in winter.
Located in their gloriously refurbished barn and very near Seppeltsfield Vineyard Cottage (our next door neighbour in fact!), Hentley Farm offers a Discovery Menu according to the seasons, offering a personal journey of discovery through different flavours, concepts, ingredients and parings.
So if you are looking to plan the perfect special occasion getaway, why not consider our accommodation close to Hentley Farm to make it a truly memorable experience.
- $50 off your Hentley Farm Discovery Menu with Matching Wines for two people
- Bottle of Hentley Farm Blanc de Noir, chilled and waiting for you on arrival at the cottage
- Complimentary transfers to and from Hentley Farm restaurant
- Maggie Beer paté, Quince paste, Linke’s Butchers Smoked meats, Torzi Matthew olives, Barossa Valley Cheese Co. Camembert
- Generous cooked and continental breakfast provisions for each day of stay including Linke’s Butchers amazing double smoked bacon and farm fresh eggs from our friendly chickens
- Barossa Honey biscuits and chocolate treats
- Freshly baked bread from Apex Bakery or a loaf of Fino sourdough
- Complimentary Heritage Tour of Seppeltsfield Winery (rrp $30)
- Seppeltsfield Tokay on tap direct from the barrel in the cottage cellar
- Bottomless espresso, macchiato, latté or flat white coffees made with your Nespresso Creatista coffee machine.
- Fresh fruit and flowers
- Heated bathroom floor and warm towels await after a deep soak in the rainwater bath
- Vasse Virgin and Molton Brown luxury personal toiletries
Discovery menu and The Farm Wine pairing normal rrp $550/couple.
The restaurant is only open on Friday and Saturday nights for dinner and Thursday to Sunday inclusive for lunch.
The Discovery Menu is served on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Cancellation fee of $75 for cancellations within 24hrs of dining reservation time.
Reservations at Hentley Farm cannot be made more than 3 months out, so your reservation cannot be guaranteed until this time. The cost of the dinner package will be charged at the time of your final accommodation payment 30 days prior to arrival and after your dinner reservation has been confirmed.
Package is subject to availability. Prices inclusive of all taxes.
We reserve the right to charge any price increase made by the restaurant after the booking is made.
This experience can be booked and paid for when you book your stay with us. Click the BOOK ONLINE button below and select your dates of stay then enter BOOK NOW. This Special Occasion package will then be displayed for selection.