A UNIQUE BAROSSA VALLEY ACCOMMODATION EXPERIENCE FOR ONE COUPLE
IT’S OUR PRIVILEGE TO INTRODUCE YOU TO THE MANY FACETS OF THE BAROSSA VALLEY.
THE FOLLOWING PROVISIONS, EXPERIENCES AND SERVICES ARE INCLUDED IN EVERY STAY
At Seppeltsfield Vineyard Cottage, we offer a heritage, self-contained, luxury boutique Barossa Valley accommodation experience exclusively for one couple.
Our 100% Excellent Trip Advisor guest reviews support the importance we place on providing our guests with not only luxury Barossa vineyard accommodation, but also a unique “flavours of the Barossa” experience.
Your Cottage is:
- Self-contained, for one couple only & situated in our private, 10 acre vineyard
- An authentic 1860s early German settler’s cottage combined with stunning modern features
- Next door to Hentley Farm winery and restaurant
- A 10 minute walk to Seppeltsfield Winery, the Jam Factory & Fino restaurant
- 5 minute drive from Maggie Beer’s Farmshop and Appellation restaurant
- Located on the Barossa’s iconic palm lined Seppeltsfield Road
COMPLIMENTARY EXPERIENCES & HOST SERVICES
- 3 day stay weekend rate includes a Seppeltsfield Estate 100 year old Tawny Tasting for two people (value $120).
Note: A 375ml bottle of 1918 Para Tawny sells for $2,000.
- 3 day stay weekday rates include a $50 FINO Dining Voucher
- 4 – 6 day stays includes a Seppeltsfield Estate 100 year old Tawny Tasting for two people (value $120).
- 7 or more night stays include a $150 Dining Voucher for Fino, Hentley Farm or Appellation restaurants
All stays include:
- Daily Heritage Tour of nearby historic Seppeltsfield Winery (Value $30)
- 10% off purchases made at the Jam Factory@Seppeltsfield retail shop during your stay
- A Complimentary return transfer to either Appellation, Fino or Hentley Farm restaurants
- Complimentary use of the Marananga Tennis courts (subject to availability – BYO Racquets and tennis balls)
- Touring advice and information about cellar doors and small wine producers
- Please be aware we are a working vineyard and whilst all efforts are made to ensure guests are not disturbed, there are occasions where vineyard work may need to be done whilst guests are in residence. Where at all possible we work around the comfort and privacy of guests.
ALL INCLUSIVE GOURMET PROVISIONS & BEVERAGES
- Maggie Beer paté, fruit quince paste & crackers
- Barossa Cheese Company cheeses
- Smallgoods from Linke’s Barossa Meat store including salami and traditional Lachschinken
- Local Barossa Olives
- Biscuits from the local bakery or homemade
- A bottle of SA or Barossa beer.
- A bottle of Barossa Cider Co. Squashed Apple Cider
- Seppeltsfield Tokay for tasting in the cellar
- Chilled sparkling water made from our own rainwater.
- Fresh fruit
- South Australian or Barossa Valley extra virgin olive oil & Balsamic vinegar, Beerenberg tomato sauce, seasonal fresh herbs from the garden including lemon thyme, garlic chives, basil, sage, mint, rosemary, parsley, oregano & thyme.
- Depending on the season, guests are welcome to help themselves to our figs, quinces, plums, lemons, limes, pomegranates & mulberries. Our vegetable garden, again depending on the season, offers strawberries, capsicum, rainbow chard, snow peas and tomatoes.
ALL INCLUSIVE BREAKFAST PROVISIONS & BEVERAGES
- Espresso Coffee (Nespresso Creatista Machine)
- Choice of cereals, including organic Au Naturale Fleming and Ware muesli
- Local & South Australian fresh fruit
- Kernich’s Jersey milk from nearby Greenock (full cream and low fat) – the full cream even has natural cream on top!
- Linke’s Family Meat store double smoked Barossa bacon
- Farm fresh eggs from our own hens (subject to them laying!)
- Apex bakery bread made in their 80 year old wood fired Scotch oven and containing no preservatives
- A choice of Beerenberg jams, marmalade, honey, vegemite and peanut butter.
- South Australian Riverland orange juice
- A choice of teas and infusions
- Moccona instant coffee
- Cailler hot chocolate