RATES & AVAILABILITY
As outlined below, our tariff includes generous breakfast provisions, gourmet Barossa produce and extra services and facilities to enhance your stay.
Minimum two night stay applies.
2 night stay $870/couple/night
Extended stay rates:
3 night stay $780/night*
4 – 6 night stay $690/night*
7 night stay $610/night*
A two night Gift Voucher costs $1740/couple. All inclusions apply as listed below.
*Extended stay rates may vary for high demand holiday periods
Two night minimum applies. Other minimum night stays may apply due to holiday weekends. The prices displayed on our website are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are based on a whole of cottage rate (for maximum 2 people). Bedding configuration is 1 King Bed, twin bed configuration is not available. These prices are intended as a guide only and are subject to variation at our discretion.
** New Mid week Winter rates just added!
View rates and book your Winter getaway now.. **
COMPLIMENTARY EXPERIENCES & HOST SERVICES
All stays include:
- Daily Heritage Tour of nearby historic Seppeltsfield Winery (Value $30)
- 10% discount voucher for purchases made at the Jam Factory@Seppeltsfield retail shop during your stay
- Complimentary transfers to Appellation, Fino or Hentley Farm restaurants
- Complimentary use of the Marananga Tennis courts (subject to availability)
- Touring advice, map and information about cellar doors and small wine producers.
- In addition to the above inclusions: 3 to 6 night stays include a Seppeltsfield Estate 100 year old Tawny Tasting for two people (value ($120) 7 night stays include a Seppeltsfield Centenary Tour for two (value $300) and a $100 Dining Voucher for Fino, Hentley Farm or Appellation restaurants.
ALL INCLUSIVE GOURMET PROVISIONS & BEVERAGES
- Maggie Beer paté, fruit paste & crackers
- Barossa Cheese Company Camembert and Haloumi cheese
- Fresh baked bread & biscuits from the local bakery
- A bottle of SA Coopers or Barossa beer and a bottle of Barossa Cider Co. Squashed Apple Cider
- Barrel of Seppeltsfield Tokay for tasting in the cellar
- South Australian or Barossa Valley extra virgin olive oil & Balsamic vinegar
- Beerenberg tomato sauce
- Fresh herbs from the garden including lemon thyme, garlic chives, basil, sage, parsley & thyme. Depending on the season, guests are welcome to help themselves to our figs, quinces, plums, lemons, pomegranates & mulberries. Our vegetable garden, again depending on the season, offers strawberries, capsicum, rainbow chard, snow peas and tomatoes.
- Fresh fruit
ALL INCLUSIVE BREAKFAST PROVISIONS & BEVERAGES
- Espresso Coffee (Nespresso Creatista machine)
- Choice of cereals, including organic Au Naturale Fleming and Ware muesli Local & South Australian fresh fruit
- Kernich’s Jersey Fresh milk from nearby Greenock (full cream and low fat), the full cream milk even has natural cream on top!
- Linke’s Family Meat store double smoked Barossa bacon
- Farm fresh eggs from our own hens (subject to our hens laying!)
- Apex bakery bread made in their 80 year old wood fired Scotch oven and containing no preservatives
- A choice of Beerenberg jams, and other spreads
- Nippy’s Riverland orange juice
- A choice of Twining or Tea Blossoms teas and infusions, Moccona instant coffee & hot chocolate
- Please be aware we are a working vineyard and whilst all efforts are made to ensure guests are not disturbed, there are occasions where vineyard work may be need to be done whilst guests are in residence. Where at all possible we work around the privacy and comfort of guests.
Terms of Payment
A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking with the balance to be paid 30 days prior to arrival date. Bookings made within 30 days of arrival will need to be paid in full at the time of booking. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Union Pay or direct deposit.
The prices displayed on our website are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are based on a whole of cottage rate (for maximum 2 people). Bedding configuration is 1 King Bed, twin bed configuration is not available. These prices are intended as a guide only and are subject to variation at our discretion.
Cancellation and Damage Policy
As a small boutique property our business depends on maximising occupancy, cancellations often result in empty rooms due to booking lead times, therefore cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the arrival date will forfeit the full amount. No refund can be given in the event of non-arrival, any unused services or unused nights due to flight/weather disruption. We recommend that you protect yourself with travel insurance.
Inside the Cottage is non-smoking area. If there is evidence of smoking in the cottage, we reserve the right to apply a minimum cleaning fee of $200 which will be charged to the guest’s account.
We recognise that accidents can occur, but any wilful or reckless loss and damages incurred during their stay will be debited to the guests account.
Terms and Conditions
Children: One child up to the age of 12 months at the time of stay or at the owner’s discretion may be accommodated in a portable cot located in the parents room. Cost $90/stay.
The cottage is furnished to cater for one adult couple and is not suitable for toddlers or older children.
Arrival and Departure Times
Check-in: from 3.00pm Departure: 11.00am
We are happy to accommodate early arrivals or late departures if other bookings and availability allow.
Ultimately any offer will be at the discretion of management.