RATES & AVAILABILITY
As outlined below, our tariff includes generous breakfast provisions, gourmet Barossa produce and extra services and facilities to enhance your stay.
Minimum two night stay applies.
2 night stay $870/couple/night
Extended stay rates:
3 night stay $780/night*
4 – 6 night stay $690/night*
7 night stay $610/night*
A two night Gift Voucher costs $1740/couple. All inclusions apply as listed below.
*Extended stay rates may vary for high demand holiday periods
Two night minimum applies. Other minimum night stays may apply due to holiday weekends. The prices displayed on this website are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are based on a twin share basis per night. These prices are intended as a guide only and are subject to variation without notice.
COMPLIMENTARY EXPERIENCES & HOST SERVICES
All stays include:
- Daily Heritage Tour of nearby historic Seppeltsfield Winery (Value $30)
- 10% discount voucher for purchases made at the Jam Factory@Seppeltsfield retail shop during your stay
- Complimentary transfers to Appellation, Fino or Hentley Farm restaurants
- Complimentary use of the Marananga Tennis courts (subject to availability)
- Touring advice, map and information about cellar doors and small wine producers.
- In addition to the above inclusions: 3 to 6 night stays include a Seppeltsfield Estate 100 year old Tawny Tasting for two people (value ($120) 7 night stays include a Seppeltsfield Centenary Tour for two (value $300) and a $100 Dining Voucher for Fino, Hentley Farm or Appellation restaurants.
ALL INCLUSIVE GOURMET PROVISIONS & BEVERAGES
- Maggie Beer paté, fruit paste & crackers
- Barossa Cheese Company Camembert and Haloumi cheese
- Fresh baked bread & biscuits from the local bakery
- A bottle of SA Coopers or Barossa beer and a bottle of Barossa Cider Co. Squashed Apple Cider
- Barrel of Seppeltsfield Tokay for tasting in the cellar
- South Australian or Barossa Valley extra virgin olive oil & Balsamic vinegar
- Beerenberg tomato sauce
- Fresh herbs from the garden including lemon thyme, garlic chives, basil, sage, parsley & thyme. Depending on the season, guests are welcome to help themselves to our figs, quinces, plums, lemons, pomegranates & mulberries. Our vegetable garden, again depending on the season, offers strawberries, capsicum, rainbow chard, snow peas and tomatoes.
- Fresh fruit
ALL INCLUSIVE BREAKFAST PROVISIONS & BEVERAGES
- Espresso Coffee (Nespresso Creatista machine)
- Choice of cereals, including organic Au Naturale Fleming and Ware muesli Local & South Australian fresh fruit
- Kernich’s Jersey Fresh milk from nearby Greenock (full cream and low fat), the full cream milk even has natural cream on top!
- Linke’s Family Meat store double smoked Barossa bacon
- Farm fresh eggs from our own hens (subject to our hens laying!)
- Apex bakery bread made in their 80 year old wood fired Scotch oven and containing no preservatives
- A choice of Beerenberg jams, and other spreads
- Nippy’s Riverland orange juice
- A choice of Twining or Tea Blossoms teas and infusions, Moccona instant coffee & hot chocolate
- Please be aware we are a working vineyard and whilst all efforts are made to ensure guests are not disturbed, there are occasions where vineyard work may be need to be done whilst guests are in residence. Where at all possible we work around the privacy and comfort of guests.