[bgsection pex_attr_title=”Seppeltsfield Vineyard Cottage” pex_attr_subtitle=”Exclusive | Historic | Luxury” pex_attr_undefined=”undefined” pex_attr_style=”section-light” pex_attr_bgcolor=”2b2b2b” pex_attr_image=”https://www.seppeltsfieldvineyardcottage.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Seppeltsfield-Vineyard-Cottage-1-1024×835.jpg” pex_attr_imageopacity=”0.7″ pex_attr_bgimagestyle=”parallax-fixed” pex_attr_titlecolor=”f5f5f5″ pex_attr_textcolor=”102119″][/bgsection]
A Barossa Valley Accommodation
Experience for one couple.
It’s our privilege to introduce you to the many facets of the Barossa Valley.
The following experiences and extras are included in every stay.
At Seppeltsfield Vineyard Cottage, we offer a heritage, self-contained, luxury boutique Barossa Valley accommodation experience exclusively for one couple.
Our 100% Excellent Trip Advisor guest reviews support the importance we place on providing our guests with not only luxury Barossa vineyard accommodation, but also a unique “flavours of the Barossa” experience.
The substantial provisions supplied in our all inclusive tariff are sourced locally from Barossa providores, the Barossa Valley Cheee Co., Barossa Farmer’s Market and Maggie Beer’s Farmshop just down the road.
Your Cottage is:
- Self-contained, for one couple only & situated in our private, 10 acre vineyard
- An authentic renovated 1860s early German settler’s cottage combined with stunning modern features
- Next door to Hentley Farm winery and restaurant – with a private walking path over to their property
- A 10 minute walk to Seppeltsfield Winery, the Jam Factory & Fino restaurant
- 5 minute drive from Maggie Beer’s Farmshop / The Eatery, as well as Appellation restaurant, Two Hands Wines, Izway Wines and Seppeltsfield Road Distillers.
[accordion][apane title=”Complimentary Experiences & Host Services”]
- Complimentary tasting for two at Seppeltsfield Cellar Door
- 10% off purchases made at the Jam Factory@ Seppeltsfield retail shop.
- Touring advice and information about dining, cellar doors and small wine producers.
- Longer stays include further special inclusions and experiences.
[apane title=”All inclusive Gourmet Provisions & Beverages”]
- Maggie Beer paté, fruit paste & crackers
- Barossa Cheese Company Camembert cheese
- Biscuits from the local bakery or homemade
- A bottle of SA or Barossa beer.
- A bottle of Barossa Cider Co. Squashed Apple Cider
- South Australian or Barossa Valley extra virgin olive oil & Balsamic vinegar, Beerenberg tomato sauce, fresh herbs from the garden including lemon thyme, garlic chives, basil, sage, parsley & thyme.
- Depending on the season, guests are welcome to help themselves to our figs, quinces, cherries, plums, lemons, pomegranates & mulberries. Our vegetable garden, again depending on the season, offers strawberries, capsicum, rainbow chard, snow peas and tomatoes.
- Pantry items such as pancake mix, baked beans, Weich’s Barossa egg pasta and sauce to prepare simple meals.
[apane title=”All inclusive Breakfast Provisions & Beverages”]
- Nespresso Coffee
- Choice of cereals, including Granola and organic Au Naturale Fleming and Ware muesli
- Local & South Australian fresh fruit
- Kernich’s Jersey milk from nearby Greenock (full cream and low fat) – the full cream even has natural cream on top!
- Linke’s Family Meat store double smoked Barossa bacon
- Farm fresh eggs from our own hens (subject to them laying!)
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Apex bakery bread made in their 80 year old wood fired Scotch oven and containing no preservatives
- A choice of Beerenberg jams and spreads
- South Australian Riverland orange juice
- A choice of Twining teas and infusions, and leaf tea.
- Moccona instant coffee & hot chocolate
[pexcarousel pex_attr_cat=”4″ pex_attr_title=”VIEW OTHER ROOMS IN THE COTTAGE” pex_attr_link=”” pex_attr_link_title=”” pex_attr_maxnum=”” pex_attr_orderby=”menu_order” pex_attr_order=”ASC”][/pexcarousel]