If you are celebrating a special occasion with lunch or dinner at Hentley Farm restaurant, then why not stay and make a weekend of it?!
For accommodation near Hentley Farm, you can’t stay any closer than Seppeltsfield Vineyard Cottage, an exclusive, self-contained destination for just one couple.
We’re very fortunate to be Hentley Farm’s next door neighbour. As guests at Seppeltsfield Vineyard Cottage you are able to either take a leisurely four minute stroll to Hentley Farm’s restaurant and cellar door for lunch or enjoy complimentary transfers for dinner. Just as important is the fact it’s a four minute stroll (or a one minute chauffered drive) back to the cottage where you can relax and recap on the extraordinary few hours of dining you have just experienced!
If you choose to enjoy the vineyard walk to the Hentley Farm restaurant and cellar door, just wander down to our magnificent 200 year old river red gum by Greenock Creek and through the private access gate from our property to Hentley Farm’s vineyard. Follow the vineyard headland to the restaurant front door. Look out for some friendly kangaroos and say hello to our pet alpacas on your way. Alternatively, if it’s raining or dark, we offer complimentary transfers to and from the restaurant, although some of our more adventurous guests enjoy the thrill of a night time walk (torch supplied!)
Book our Hentley Farm Special Occasion Package when you book your stay and receive $50 off the Hentley Farm Discovery Menu (with Farm wine pairing) as well as many complimentary services and provisions, including personally selected local gourmet products in your cottage larder. If you choose the Hentley Farm long lunch option, these complimentary gourmet provisions are usually enough to create a platter to graze on for dinner that evening, while enjoying a summer sunset from the cottage verandah by the vines, or by the roaring cottage fire in winter.
Hentley Farm Special Occasion Package complimentary inclusions:
- $50 off your Hentley Farm Discovery Menu with Farm wine pairing (rrp $550)
- Bottle of Hentley Farm Blanc de Noir, chilled and waiting for you on arrival at the cottage (rrp $27.50)
- Complimentary transfers to and from Hentley Farm restaurant (rrp $40)
- Maggie Beer paté, Quince paste, Linke’s Butchers Smoked meats, Torzi Matthew olives, Barossa Valley Cheese Co. Camembert & crackers (rrp $30)
- Generous cooked and continental breakfast provisions for each day of your stay including Linke’s Butchers amazing double smoked bacon and farm fresh eggs from our friendly chickens
- Barossa Honey biscuits and chocolate treats
- Freshly baked bread from Apex Bakery or a loaf of Fino sourdough
- Complimentary Heritage Tour of Seppeltsfield Winery (rrp $30)
- Seppeltsfield Wines Tokay on tap direct from the barrel in the cottage cellar
- Bottomless espresso, macchiato, latté or flat white coffees made with your Nespresso Creatista coffee machine.
- Fresh fruit and flowers
- Heated bathroom floor and warm towels await after a deep soak in the rainwater bath
- Vasse Virgin and Molton Brown luxury personal toiletries
Total Package Inclusions cost: $500 NB: Accommodation extra.*
So if you are looking to plan the perfect special occasion getaway, why not consider our accommodation close to Hentley Farm to make it a truly memorable experience.
*Accommodation costs dependent on dates and number of days selected.
To check availability and book your stay, visit HERE >>>>.
How to book your Package: Select your dates of stay and then the Book Now button.
You will then be able to add the Hentley Farm Special Occasion Package (and any other experiences we offer) to your booking.
Conditions: 2 night minimum stay applies, $50 discount offer applies to Discovery Menu with Farm wines pairing, Package dependent on Hentley Farm availability. Hentley Farm open for lunch Thursday to Sunday (incl). Dinner Friday and Saturday only.